Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday


Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sad that it's friday because that means another week has gone by and I am one week closer to going back to work.  I actually go back in two weeks and I am trying not to be anxious about it.  I have a job I love but the thought of leaving my babies in the care of someone else even if it is my father in law gives me a little anxiety. 

{ONE}
One of the things that gets me going everyday is my coffee, I love having my coffee in the morning.  I found this coffee at Target and actually went back and bought their last bag it is that good!
Community Coffee Carnivale Cake 
{TWO}
I signe dup for my first post baby Half Marathon!! It will be the Diva Half Marathon in Galveston and I am so excited because not only is my mom coin git but my cousin is going to run as well!!! Here is a picture from when my mom and gram and I did it a few years back


{THREE}
I have a slight obsession with buying work out clothes, I feel like it motivates me to exercise when I feel cute.  I recently found this company that has the cutest work out gear I bought these petal pants and LOVE them! The company is called Albion and they seriously have the cutest things I also bought a top and the material is so soft!! The pink top pictured is the one I also purchased :)


These pumpkin leggings are on the top of my want list too!!!

  {FOUR}
This sweet boy has started to sleep 6-7 hours at night!!! Hallelujah Praise be to God!!! If I could just go to sleep when he does we would be golden problem is I don't so I only reap the benefit of about 4 or 5 of those hours!!

{FIVE}
This Sunday we will be dedicating our sweet boy to the Lord as well! I am so excited and have THE cutest outfit for him to wear!!!


4 comments:

Courtney said...

#'s 3, 4, & 5 make me feel like this !!!!

Sleep, baby dedication, and the cutest workout clothes I ever did see. Awesome.

Brittnie said...

I seriously get SO excited about my coffee each morning. It's kinda sad actually. :)

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Visiting from the link up. Your little one is precious!!!

Sarah said...

YEAH for baby's sleeping so long and helllloooooooo hot momma abs! My abs just shuttered with jealousy. :)


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved