Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of LIfe::Presence not Perfection



The challenge is to write everyday for the month of October.  To chronicle my life, thats what this blog is about anyway.  Life tends to get in the way and get busy and distracted.  Its easy to get going 100 miles an hour and forget about being present.

This 31 days is about being present, a reminder to be present even if the circumstances aren't perfect.  

Quiet time with the Lord, just do it, it doesn't need to be at the quiet hour of the morning with coffee and a comfy chair, that would be perfect but so often I don't do things because the circumstances or perceived outcome won't be what my mind believes is perfection.  

Outings and activities with L once again so often I don't do things because I can't pave a perfect set up for whatever situation.  This is my last full month with him as an only child.  Our world is about to have some major changes and I just want to be present and cherish these last days of a family of three.  

Thats what this is about. just doing, and being regardless of if it ends up being a perfect picture.

I feel like I have let too many things become neglected because I am waiting for that perfect scenario or outcome.  I need to be present in the moment let God lead me and stop trying to plan it all, all the time.  I look foreword to where this challenge and journey lead me.

I will add each days links to this post as they go live.

Day 1: Being Present in the Little Things
Day 2-3: Bath Time
http://chronicles-of-kt.blogspot.com/2013/09/31-days-of-lifepresence-not-perfection.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!!! And I agree, we get too busy and distracted sometimes.


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved