Friday, July 5, 2013

Five on Friday

I can not believe it is already friday again! This week has literally flown by, I know that having a holiday smack in the middle is part of it but really being that neither me or hubby work regular days/hours that really shouldn't be an excuse!  We have just been super busy around these parts lately!  That being said lets get started...

{ONE}
We had such a fun time last night celebrating the 4th! Our neighborhood does a big concert and fireworks and we went last year and really enjoyed it so we knew this year it would be on our agenda.  We got there early which Thank Jesus because it was WAY more crowded than last year!! We learned our lessons about parking and where to sit last year so we had a really great time.  Some friends of ours who also live in the neighborhood joined us and Landon had a blast running up and down the big hill.  The best part of it all was the weather was perfect! Not too hot or sunny and a nice cool breeze.  The only picture we took was blurry :( but alas here we are!

{TWO}
FInally getting our living room complete.  This has been ongoing since we moved here and I have one more curtain panel to sew and the bulk of the room will be done! I need to find some things for decoration and a few more small furniture pieces but I already love it.  We also rearranged our multipurpose room and it works so much better there is more room for L to play and more room for sitting.  I do want to buy a rug for that room too to cover the nasty carpet that currently resides there. Its a work in progress but we ARE making progress!!

{THREE}
I'm Halfway through this pregnancy!!! That is insanity to me! I will take my weekly picture and do a post on that this weekend but I just can not believe this pregnancy is flying by so fast! That being said we have done nothing AT. ALL in preparation...yikes!!

{FOUR}
We are having our gender reveal party next weekend! I am so excited!! Our appointment is on monday and its going to be torture to not look at the screen while she looks at the gender! I don't really have any strong feelings this time around as to what this baby is so it will be such a fun surprise to see!! 

{FIVE}
I signed up for Emeals this last week and so far I love it!! You choose how big your family is and what kind of meal plan you want and they give you a meal plan and grocery list each week.  LIke I said we are on week one and so far the recipes have been super easy, healthy, and delicious! I hope this will lend to us being able to save some money as it takes the guess work out of meal planning and my grocery trips are more streamlined and also we have been eating out less.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet babe!! I can't wait for my little one to have a head full of hair! :)

Jennifer @ www.theladyandhertramps.blogspot.com

emily said...

I may have to check out emeals! Sounds awesome.

Glad y'all had a great 4th.

Ashleyrose said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The recipe I use for the chicken pot pie is out of my mom's old betty crocker cookbook. If you want it I would be happy to e-mail it to you. =)

I have never heard of emeals but I'm going to check it out! I always have a hard time coming up with new/creative dinners.

the tichenor family said...

Emeals sounds awesome! Will definitely check it out... HOORAY for finding out about baby #2! I can't imagine waiting a whole week, but SO FUN! Happy 4th of July Weekend mama!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hey Katie!!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment. I'm glad to see your doing good also. L is getting so big. WOW!! So sweet.

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Halfway already! Yay!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved