Monday, June 24, 2013

52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose:: 10 Things I Live For

1. Jesus and my Salvation Its what gets me through each day and gives my life purpose.  I know I would not be where I am today without His grace and unfailing love for me.  It is the center of all my thoughts and daily activities.

2. Being a Mother I love being a mom! I have been so incredibly blessed to have a healthy boy and a baby on the way. I love when L gets so excited to see me after we have been away from each other and I love the time we are able to spend with each other.  I love what being a mom is all about and although we have tough days here and there I wouldn't trade any of it!

3. Family I love spending time with family and they are the ones that are there for me when hard times hit.  Granted we have been blessed to not have had much tragedy I know when that day comes, when all else is lost your family is what you have at the end of the day.  I wish our family was closer and that we could see each other more.  One of my favorite things is just hanging out on the back porch grilling and hanging out.

4. Watching L Learn and Do New Things Each day he wakes up and talks more and his personality is bigger, what each day holds with him is always a new adventure and such a treasure.  I feel so blessed to watch him learn new things he has been trying to accomplish, like the day he successfully climbed the playscape its all I could think about the rest of the day because he was so proud of himself and that made me proud!  I love to see the things we are teaching him stick and its not just blowing smoke, like I know we go through colors all the time but when he successfully names colors on things on his own just makes me so happy!

5. A Good Book I get so excited about a good book, I have tons in my queue I need to read.  I wish I had more time to read but I know one day the kids will be gone and I will have all day to read. 

6. Spending Time with the Hubby, Just us.  It doesn't happen often its actually rare these days but I think that lends itself to the times we do get out alone.  

7. L's Laughter It truly is the sweetest sound and his smile just melts my heart every time!  

8. Time with Friends Joining a sorority was one of the best decisions I made in college.  I had moved back to the states from Japan and knew nobody when I started college.  The girls I call sisters are still the girls I hang out with today and there is no thing better than just hanging out with those girls be it at a  fancy restaurant or just at someones house with our kiddos.  We don't call and chat every day but when we are able to get together its as if no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off.

9. Good Food I love food, that's all there is to it.  Usually after one meal I am thinking of what to make for the next.  I don't eat a lot of food, as in I am not obese and I don't gorge myself on food, but I love eating good food (therefore I do love leftovers too).  When I go on vacation most of my planning revolves around restaurants and looking at menus to see what there is to eat there.

10. A Hot Bath and Good Wine or beer, I do love me some beer.  One of the best things I do to relax is just soak in my big tub with a good book and some good wine. Perfection



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Becky's linkup! I love a good book too :) great answers and super cute blog!

LipDom Team said...

I love this list!! I agree with all of them too! I love #9! We plan our trips around good restaurants. :) and being a mom to a boy is the greatest gift in the world.


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved