Thursday, January 10, 2013

Landon Lately::19 months

I really really have wanted to get back into the updates on my sweet boy.  I really love looking back and seeing what he has been up to and I honestly think the last time I did this was when he was 10 months!!


At his 18 month appointment he was 26.5 lbs and 33 inches ad continues to have his big ol' 90%ile head!! He has definitely stretched out! He grew 3 inches between his 15 and 18 month appointments which means he basically needed a new wardrobe!


He is still sleeping like a champ! Will usually nap for 2-3 hours and at night sleeps 11-12 hours.  I am so thankful for this I think if he did not sleep as good as he does I would definitely need to put him in daycare because there is no way I could work night shift and keep up with a non-sleepign toddler!


He has all of his teeth except for his farthest back molars, I am not sure which ones those are but I think they are the 2 year molars and honestly I think we are on the brink of those.  He has been chewing and drooling like crazy and has had a clear runny nose off and on which are what happens every time he gets teeth.  I cant see any teeth buds yet but I don't doubt they are far off!

I think by 18 months he had his 7th haircut already! The boys hair grows so fast which really should be no surprise since mommy and daddy have super thick hair that grows crazy fast!


 His eating is hit or miss these days.  Some days he is a bottomless pit and will eat anything I give him but other days he wont touch more than a few bites of food all day.  I don't stress about this because I know he is growing and healthy and I am sure the days he doesn't eat will be made up for on the days he does.


When it comes to food, he LOVES fruit, particularly grapes, "nanas", and those little mandarin oranges cut up in pieces.  Chicken, eggs, and biscuits are also his favorite.  Daddy introduced him to chocolate milk so he loves that as a special treat from time to time.

His talking has blown UP the past few weeks!! He is such a chatterbox! He has started counting to 4 which blows me away that he can do this! He says airplane, dog, cup, snack, mommy, daddy, car, night night, diaper, bye bye, shoes, socks, shirt, train, ton ton (chuggington- his favorite show) kitty, book, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, open, up, off, on I know there is more but I cant think right now.


He is such a goofball! He loves to be the center of attention and especially when we go out in public will try to play peek a boo and get anyones attention that will give it to him! He loves to "do cheese" and take pictures, He knows what the camera is and although he is a busy body and hard to get a good picture of at times if he is in the mood he will play it up for the camera like its his job! Loves to make faces and just be so silly!!



 The "poe" (iPad) is his FAVORITE!! It truly has been a life saver! We don't let him sit and play with it all the time but it is particularly handy when we go out to dinner or on the days when mommy and daddy need to swap cars before we go to work.  Thats a lot of car time for this sweet boy so we let him have the poe to keep him happy...theres nothing I hate more than a screaming baby in a car!

His favorite show is Chuggington which is a train show he will watch that intently for over an hour...I know judge away...I work night shift and have to rest from time to time unless you've been there you don't understand!!


 He knows exactly how to use it and actually even does stuff with it I don't know how to do! He loves to watch shows and play with his favorite apps.  I will have to do a post dedicated just to that because there are a few he loves and will flip through the screens to find.

His other favorite thing is lotion bottles.  I know it sounds so crazy but those lotion bottles he will no joke carry around the house, line them up and loves to snap open the top and smell them.  They are full but he has never tried to dump them so I let him play with them as he will entertain himself for the longest time!!

He also loves to be outside and will walk and walk for the longest time.  Unfortunately it has been so rainy and cold here he hasn't been able to get out and play much!

L is such a blessing to us and keep us guessing and laughing on a daily basis! He really is the sweetest boy and so smart and inquisitive!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Once again, I just have to say how cute he is ;)Bryar would love to take any of his old wardrobe off your hands too haha! B has become obsessed with pushing buttons on my phone and iPad. You are also right about if you have never worked night shift then you cannot understand. I remember just praying that Charli's shows would stay on so I could rest. You're a tough cookie Mama!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

No judgment on the television here! And Chuggington is a hit here too! He's so stinking cute! Just a cutie!

3 Peanuts said...

Katie,

he is SO SO cute! Cherish every single moment! You can email me through my blog. It is on my sidebar:)

Lil Mama Stuart said...

aw love that big smile in the teddy bear onesie!

Ivy said...

He is seriously SO cute. what a beautiful baby boy!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved