Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Color Run::Houston

This past weekend Myself, L and some co-workers did The Color Run in Houston.  It was so much fun!! We got there early and were a little worried because there were not many other cars and we were hoping there would be more people.  Well...Many people there were!!

Thankfully we picked up our race packs the day before because the line was HUGE on race day for packet pick up!! Clearly people who have never done any kind of race before.  We donned our white and got in line for the start.  There were so many people!! Lots of people with strollers too which I had...L had to tag along as daddy had to work.  He did fairly well considering the situation.  He hates riding in the stroller if we are walking, he does great if I am running but as I was not running this race he started crying and I ended up having to carry him about half way through!

I think he just anted to get a little more color on himself than he was getting sittin in the stroller!!

This race was so much fun, I am doing it again on Saturday with my Gram in New Orleans and I cant wait!!!

Here are some pictures, some of which are borrowed from my friend.

Me an my lil man waiting to start!!

Pre-race...still clean and white!

                Cool Dude!

All the people waiting to start

 Downtown Houston in the back, photo-op mid race

Blue color bomb!!

SOOOOO many people!!!!

 Rainbow Bright!!



He really wasnt sure what was going on and why people were throwing colored powder everywhere LOL




 Cant wait to have more colorful fun this saturday with my favorite Gram!!




1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

That's so cool that he did this with y'all! Enjoy your NOLA race!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved