Monday, December 19, 2011

This and That

- I have so many random thoughts lately, on top of my random thoughts I feel like life in general is just CRAZY.  I started a new job which I am really loving so far and L has decided naps are for the birds and with the holidays I just feel like my life is so crazy and unorganized theses days!

- I have finally found a church I LOVE, they have a great nursery that loves on L and he is always so happy when he is there and the worship and message always leave me feeling lifted up and recharged, Also they are opening a campus right in my neighborhood, Im pretty excited, I am not sure if I will switch from the main campus but on days we are running late it will be nice and maybe even a good way to fellowship and build friendships with others in our neighborhood!

- As mentioned above I started a new job at a different hospital.  I left for many reasons but I am no longer in the NICU which is sad but I am trying something new and so far I am loving it and am so excited about the future and the opportunities that await me!! Plus a few of my old coworkers just started in the same unit so I am not completely new and alone, makes adjusting to a new job a lot easier.

- L is no longer napping, every now and again like today I can get him to lay down for about 20-30 minutes but I need him to really start napping!! I don't want to resort to the whole cry it out thing but so far no one who is opposed to CIO can tell me their successful methods so I may just have to buckle down and do it.

I just LOVE this sweet smile!!:




- honestly about 90% of the time he is this happy, I love it!!!

- We started out good with solid food but lately he really doesn't want much to do with it, I am not going to push him I assume one day he will be more interested.

- I finally finished christmas shopping today..Hallelujah!!

And I think I am done rambling...Thank you :)

1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

That smile! What a cutie!

I would guess that the no napping and not wanting to eat are going hand in hand for whatever reason! But I hope he gets over that soon for your sake! :)

I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas and we'll have to hang out again in the new year!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved