Monday, November 29, 2010

14 weeks

How far along? 14 weeks 5 days

Baby's size? a lemon

Weight Gain? None so far I am actually down 1 lb from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? I don't foresee needing this for quite a while as I am still fitting into my XS regular clothes with no problems

Stretch marks? not a single one :)

Belly button in or out? Very much in

Sleep? Oh how I love sleep!! I can literally sleep 15-17 hours on some days if I want to, usually I'll wake up for about 30 min to an hour in there to get something to eat

Foods I am loving? Pasta, Papa Johns Pizza, Mac and Cheese, sprite, ramen, Coke with cherry from Sonic

Foods I am hating? Not a fan of eggs or red meat and definitely no onions 

Best moment this week? getting to see family at thanksgiving

Movement? none yet

Symptoms?  If I don't eat for long periods of time I feel very sick, but the waves of nausea have greatly subsided and I have some energy but still get tired very easily...the acne is the worst symptom of all though I would take all the morning sickness and exhaustion in the world over this 16 year old boy type acne... its just awful

Gender? dont know yet...really really hoping for a girl but would be thrilled with a boy too

What I miss? the occasional glass of beer or wine

What I'm looking forward to? finding out what this little human is... we have 37 more days

Weekly Wisdom: nada

Milestone: not needing to take a Zofran every day

Emotions: I worry a lot, but due to my job and the crazy stuff I see on a daily basis I don't think that will ever go away until this baby is born and is at home and healthy


I will start putting up pics with the 15 week post, I was going to put one with this post but my battery is dead on the camera and to be quite honest it doesn't even look like I'm pregnant, just looks like I ate a big meal or haven't taken a poo in several days LOL just sayin', I mean really if it weren't for the doppler and the few ultrasounds I've had I would wonder if something is really growing in there!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I just did my 14 week post yesterday! I'm loving pasta and carbs too :)

Christina said...

How exciting! Is this your first baby? I am pregnant with my second, just over 26 weeks along. I wish you well!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Can't wait to see your baby bump. I'm glad your feeling better and doing good.

I gave you an award on my blog :)

Shannon said...

Just found you through another blog! Congratulations on your baby! Your blog is adorable and congratulations on your award from Meant to be a Mom!

Shannon

Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved