Monday, August 2, 2010

just a quickie

This past weekend was short but sweet hence the title.  I worked on Friday night so most of Saturday was spend sleeping...boring I know but for some reason last week I was so exhausted all week so I needed to catch up on sleep this weekend.

The hubby was off on Saturday so once I woke up we got ready and headed out for a little date night.  We went to a quick dinner at Which Which a sandwhich place here I LOVE...I really wanted to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant but I took too long getting ready and we ran out of time.  Regardless, my food was super good and then I got to go to Sprinkles for a cherry cupcake I had been wanting to try.  It was ok....not my favorite flavor though.  Considering how freakin crowded it was in there I think I could have gone without the cupcake...but anywho it made me happy.  Then we went to the movies to see Dinner for Schmucks.  Um that movie was crazy.  I think I experienced every possible emotion watching that movie...anger, frustration, hilarity, joy, happiness, sadness.  It was kind of like a train reck you see happening but cant stop.  It was a really good movie but at one point I was so frustrated with the story line and characters I just wanted to reach in and slap them all.  You should totally see it though!! Then after the movie we just went to this bar in Rice Village for some drinks then headed home!

On Sunday I just kinda hung out It was finally sunny so I got to go to the pool and break in one of my new swimsuits.  It was so HOT!!!! I was literally dripping in sweat within 10 minutes, I only stayed about an hour and a half because it was too hot and I had other things I needed to do.  I did some shopping then went to the grocery store to visit the hubby and grab a few things.  By then I was so tired but wanted to get a run in so I tried but was so exhausted I only did 30 minutes... whatever life goes on right.  By then I was really really tired so I took a shower and held my eyelids open until my man got home and we watched our sunday shows Hung and Entourage, by then I was practically asleep and my weekend was over.

1 comment:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Glad you had a good weekend! I love Which Which!!!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved