Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten On Tuesday



1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?  I drink my coffee with brown sugar and flavored coffee creamer, I don't splurge that's no such thing to me I usually don't get enough calories in the day to begin with so If I wanted to get some big fattening coffee drink I would but I wouldn't call it a splurge, for me splurging is related to shopping for expensive things not food or drinks

2. What is your genre of books to read?
I love me some chick lit!!! I do read other more serious books too though actually my real favorite books are memoirs the David Pelzer books I have read so many times even though they break my heart and make me cry every time I read them and then any book by Jen Lancaster which are also memoirs are also my faves.

3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
I would retire in Antigua, we went there for our honeymoon and the people were amazing the crime is low people really only go there for vacation and it has the most beautiful beaches I have seen in all my life!!

4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
Oh Lord who knows I would need some more direction than that

5. what word describes you best?
Determined or perfectionist, its a toss up between the two and I think each lends itself to the other.

6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc) probably starting a family I wish it would hurry up and happen already I am getting impatient, otherwise it would be my next half marathon in Va Beach that I'm running with my family!

7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations? Nope not at all I get to agitated

8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
I would rather add 4 free hours

9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
The colors would be hot pink and black and the mascot would be well I have no idea I would have to hire someone to do that part.

10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
I would totally teach home ec!! That's what I am good at so I could easily teach it.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hi! Found your blog on "Dave and Brit plus one". I enjoyed reading through your chronicles :)

Angela said...

Antigua sounds like the perfect place to retire!


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved