Sunday, May 2, 2010

oh yeah I got married a few months ago!!!

So, I FINALLY got my wedding pictures on a cd so I can share some of them with yall. The day was amazing, I honestly could not have changed anything to make it better.

To start with, during the rehearsal we did not even practice outside because it had been pouring rain and the night before the wedding showed no signs of stopping and all weather reports called for rain. I prayed my ass off gave many a shout out to my God and sure enough when I woke up the day of the wedding I ran to the window like it was christmas morning to open the blinds and see what was in store...IT. WAS. GORGEOUS!!! Not a cloud in the sky temps in the 50-60's, a little windy but I can deal with wind. Prayer number one answered I could not beleive it, and I also couldnt believe I was getting married!!

We went to the salon me and my massive wedding party, got ourselves all pretty and headed to the place to get dressed and ready for my first look photos.




Then we went out and about downtown to take some wedding party photos it was so much fun a little windy but well worth it we got some great photos
Then it was time to get back to where the wedding was so we could freshen up and not run in to any guests.

It was time to begin.  That moment was so surreal I could not believe it was happening I was getting married and family and friends had come from all over the country to witness, it was PURE BLISS!!!
The ceremony was short and sweet it covered all the important stuff and we did comunion together, it was a sweet moment for us to share with each other
Then it was time to PAAARRRRTTTTYYY!!! And that is exactly what we did it was such a fun reception, now, I know I am biased because it was my blood sweat and tears that put it all together it was the most fun I have had at a wedding and the consensus from the guests was the same.
we cut cake
we danced
did tequila shots (blech)

And everyone had an awesome time


By far the best night I could have asked for!!!

No comments:


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved