Thursday, November 13, 2008

100 Things

So its official now, i have a blog, I have been really wanting to start a blog for a while now, and since I am soon moving to Houston, I thought nows a good a time as any.
I suppose it is fitting for me to do a 100 things post just to kick things off so here goes, ill do my best.

1. My Name is Katie
2. Im 23
3. I live in San Antonio
4.Im a Christian
5. Im an RN
6. A baby nurse to be exact
7. I love pink
8. I love Italian food
9. and Mexican food
10. Im moving to Houston in 2 months
11. I grew up military
12. Graduated high school in Tokyo, Japan
13. I have a high Maintenance cat named Keegan
14. love to clean
15. and organize
16. especially love fresh vacuum lines
17. graduated with my Bachelors degree in Nursing last December, and think i have the best job in the world
18. Think 31-34 week preemies are the cutest little things
19. and i like to give them voices and say what I believe they would be saying if they could talk
20. whatever... I work night shift and need something to keep my self entertained :)
21. I love scrapbooking
22. and making cards
23. I think im pretty good at it
24. love to send people said cards for no particular reason
25. I wish i had more time to spend scrapbooking and making cards
26. Have an obsession with shoes and purses
27. and reality tv shows
28. would probably have more time for #25 if i wasnt watching so much tv
29. hopefully Im not boring you
30. want to go to tahiti
31. went to Africa on a missions trip
32. think about some form of that trip almost on a daily basis
33. especially when i take a shower
34. and drink fresh water
35. cant wait to go back one day
36. Have a passion for Invisible Children
37. which takes place where I went to in Africa
38. Love Dr. Pepper
39. And Sam Adams Beer
40. went to the brewery and it made me love it even more
41. would recommend the tour to anyone who likes beer
42. Love to cook but for some reason cant bake for shit
43. I think its because I need better baking supplies
44. Mainly cakes, i love cake but no matter how hard i try to make one, it always turns out horrible, unless its from a box
45. Thinks this is harder than i thought, hopefully your not too bored
46. I Will run the Nike Womens Marathon
47. In San Francisco
48. And DO NOT tell me its too many hills
49. I know this and I want to do it
50. will be finishing this blog #'s 51-100 later

Thank you for your time.... To be continued

4 comments:

Erin said...

Look! I'm leaving you your very first comment! Welcome to the blogging community! :) I had a blast tonight!

Cat Woman said...

You are such a wonderful person. I'm so blessed God gave you to me.

Swistle said...

Hey, I had a cat named Keegan when I was a child!

Also, I can't get cake to come out right, either. I secretly think the boxed mixes taste better anyway.

Nicole said...

Welcome to blogging...


I'm Katie a 27 year old mommy and wife. Welcome to my blog where I will chronicle the happenings of my life as I find the balance between being both SAHM by day and CVICU nurse by night.

I love Jesus and strive to be more like Christ every day. Running, reading, and cooking are some of my favorite past-times. I love photography but I am no pro, but it helps I have such a cute subject to practice on!!


.

.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Search This Blog

Labels

1 month (2) 1/2 marathon (1) 10 months (1) 10weeks (1) 11 weeks (1) 15 weeks (1) 19 months (2) 19 weeks (1) 2 months (2) 2012 recap (1) 2013 (1) 21 weeks (1) 24 weeks (1) 3 months (2) 30 weeks (1) 33 weeks (1) 34 weeks (1) 4 months (2) 5 months (1) 52:1 (1) 6 months (1) 7 months (1) 8months (1) 9 months (1) anniversary (1) apple pie (1) Austin (1) awards (1) baby (34) baby #2 (11) baby food (2) Baby Shower (1) back to work (1) bad day (1) baking (3) Belize (1) Bible (1) big bro (1) big brother (1) Birchbox (1) birth story (1) Birthday (1) books (1) breastfeeding (3) bundt cake (1) chalk (1) Chicago (1) chocolate cake (2) christmas (3) church (1) cloth diapers (1) coffee (1) college (1) crawling (1) Crock pot (1) decor (1) dental (1) doula (1) dreamfeeding (1) easter (1) excess (1) fall (1) family (3) family photos (1) fathers day (1) Flowers (1) football (2) goals (1) God (2) grandparents (2) haircut (1) half marathon (2) halloween (2) home (1) Home Organization (2) homeade (1) house (1) illness (1) jammies (1) Jen Lancaster (1) job (1) july 4th (1) L (8) Labor Day (1) Landon (1) life (1) Life with L (1) love (4) Mail File (1) main dish (1) march of dimes (1) marriage (1) mastitis (1) medical missions trip (1) mesh wreath (1) mom (1) mothers day (1) My Fair Lazy (1) natural birth (1) Neonatal Nurse (2) None (1) Nosefrida (1) nursery (2) October (1) one year pics (1) organize (1) ornament wreath (1) parenting (1) park (1) peacock (3) personal growth (1) Pinterest (3) play time (1) pony (1) pork (1) preemie (1) pregnancy (6) preschool (1) project 52 (6) Pumpkin (1) punkin festival (1) recipe (1) resolutions (1) rodeo (1) root canal (1) running (4) saturday morning scene (1) scarf swap (2) sheshemade (1) Sick baby (1) Silly Boy (1) so what wednesday (1) solid food (2) Spartan (1) Sunday Social (1) swing (1) ten on tuesday (2) toddler food (1) tongue tie (1) ToT (1) traveling (1) UT (1) UTSA (1) vacation (2) Valentines (1) wedding dress (1) weekend fun (1) wine (1) working mom (1) world prematurity day (1)
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved